BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health & Safety is a nationally recognised course within the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) conducted online by Deberay Pty Ltd trading as About Training Australia (RTO: 31325)
This fully online training course enables participants to gain a Diploma of Work Health and Safety (WHS) at their own pace over a 12 month period. It will provide participants with the opportunity to grow their practical knowledge and skills in the development, implementation and management of WHS programs/systems through an interactive, intutive learning platform.
Someone who holds a Diploma in WHS will work as health and safety practitioners and will typically accept far more responsibility on the job than someone with a Cert IV or with no advanced education in WHS.
The course will qualify you to apply for jobs such as:
- WHS System Manager / Analyst
- WHS Managers
- Workplace Managers
- Lead Auditor
- HR Manager
- and many more!
Participants must hold a Qualification/ Statement of Attainment with the 5 core units from the Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety BSB41419 or equivalent, being:
• BSBWHS412 Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
• BSBWHS413 Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
• BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risk management
• BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
• BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response
• Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course. Language Literacy and Numeracy testing to be completed on course application.
• Computer or laptop and access to internet. Appropriate business software eg: Microsoft Word and Acrobat Reader
Course Duration: 1-Year
Mode of Delivery: Online & Supported
Cost: $1100 (Upfront payment & no ongoing cost)