BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety is a nationally recognized course within the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) conducted online by Deberay Pty Ltd trading as About Training Australia (RTO: 31325)
Equip yourself with skills and knowledge to deliver effective work health and safety (WHS) procedures in the workplace.
You will gain fundamental knowledge in workplace health and safety, including compliance requirements, risk management, WHS consultation and participation process and implementation of WHS management systems.
You will gain competencies in:
- writing complex documents
- contributing to implementing WHS monitoring processes
- assisting with managing WHS compliance of contractors
- contributing to workplace incident response
- showing leadership in the workplace
- implementing and monitoring environmentally sustainable work practices.
This qualification reflects the role of workers who apply a broad knowledge base and well developed skills in a wide variety of contexts and may include coordinators, advisors and facilitators. Possible career opportunities include:
- occupational health and safety representative
- occupational health and safety leader
- occupational health and safety manager.
Course Duration: 1-Year
Mode of Delivery: Online & Supported
Cost: $1200 (Upfront payment & no ongoing cost)
Note: Upon payment, About Training Australia will send the student an enrollment kit email outlining the enrollment process, course outline followed by your first course module. If you fail to gain enrollment at About Training Australia (RTO: 31325), your course fee will be fully refunded.